What Is Software Load Testing
Quality services to software testing is a rarity these days. Many companies offer testing services but their services are simply not up to the mark. Stress test is usually ignored by many, if they make software testing services. Software vendors end up paying a lot of money for services that are simply not worth the cost to compute it. Some service-load tests are ignored, as this requires a complex process of attention. It has happened.
First, what is load testing. This is a type of software testing technique that tests the software by simulating multiple users accessing a single application. This is useful when a company tries to use software that is used by many users to simultaneously build. It is a kind of non-functional tests.
Benefits of load testing software:
Load the software testing answers questions such as:
· Is my software does not work properly supports multiple users
· Supports to meet my performance requirements?
· How many users can access both at my request
Other advantages are:
· It reduces the possibility of downtime.
· It improves the quality of deploying an application.
· It allows you to find the performance bottlenecks.
· If a program has passed its test with flying colors, you can client satisfaction can be ensured.
· It provides specific statistics for software developers.
· It improves the scalability of the software.
· It significantly reduces the risk of performance.
When an effective load testing was not done then you would be faced with
· The financial costs of failure.
· The loss of the guarantee customers will therefore be hindered income.
· The unprecedented damage to your brand and company profile.
· You will also be additional charges for the solution of problems that could have been saved through the effective execution of a test procedure.
Load testing is a very important service software quality assurance, which should never be ignored. Load Tester are professional computer useful because they ensure the effectiveness of the software